Stainless steel has quickly become popular in custom interior design because of its durability and unique beauty. It lends itself well to the modern trends seen in commercial and residential properties. We often collaborate with interior designers to create custom products. Here are 5 ways you can use stainless steel for custom interior designs.
- Handrails and Guardrails. The clean luster of stainless steel handrails creates a stunning aesthetic for homes and businesses. Not only can we create new railings, but we can add custom features and details to create the look you desire.
- Floating Shelves. For a more minimalistic look, stainless steel shelving is a great choice. It creates clean lines and adds interest to any wall space.
- With a unique look, stainless steel furniture will be a perfect addition to your custom interior design. Not only is it very versatile, but it is also durable and has a long lifespan.
- Stainless steel is not porous, so it will not harbor germs like other materials. It resists both heat and rust. Even better, it won’t stain. The unique look of stainless steel countertops will brighten any kitchen.
- Range Hoods. Your range hood often tends to be a focal point in your kitchen. Stainless steel creates the perfect focal point. Since your range hood is continuously encountering steam and heat, it can easily rust and corrode. But with stainless steel, you don’t have to worry about this. Your range hood will look great without any rust or corrosion.
If you are interested in custom interior designs using stainless steel, we can help. We have years of experience creating customized products. We look forward to working with you and making your ideas come to life.