At Stainless Outfitters Inc., one of the ways we have created a name for ourselves is with our exceptional waterjet services. Using soft water and garnet sand, we are able to precisely cut metals, stone, thin plastics, textiles, ceramics, and many other materials at an extremely fast rate. Not only do our waterjet services boast extreme speed and customizability, but they are also advantageous for the following reasons:
- Cutting oils and emulsions are not needed. Additionally, the waterjet cutting process is clean and does not produce chips, grindings, or hazardous gases.
- This process optimizes material use, so cost-effectiveness can be achieved.
- There are no affected heat zones and hardening.
- In many cases, no secondary process is needed to complete the project.
- We are able to cut the material in almost any direction and into almost any shape.
One of the best things about waterjet cutting is its inherent cold cutting quality. Due to this, materials that would otherwise be cracked, melted, or burned by other types of cutting methods can be successfully cut by our waterjet machine, since materials do not go under any thermal stress.
When you need materials cut but do not want them to succumb to material weakness or heat breakdown, our Flow 6×12 waterjet can get the job done right the first time. For more information about our waterjet services and why they are advantageous, please give us a call today.